Skip to main content

Can I access studies while on holiday abroad?

No, unfortunately not. You can only take part in studies while in your country of residence, as listed on your account. If you try to access studies abroad, you'll receive an error; PEC-U-001 or PEC-AB-0002.

Your account won't be blocked, but you won't be able to take studies temporarily.

You won't be able to cash out from another country either so make sure you cash out before you go.

Need further help?

 Click here to contact us

Was this article helpful?
powered by Typeform